Re: Gallery Impressions

Thanks Gregory and Emily for your comments on "My Neighbor's Tree".

In making the exposure I attempted to leave nature properly
oriented.  I was seeing an up-and-over-the-shoulder view.  Leaving
the left and upper-left sides of the image open was negligence on my
part.  The addition of a dark frameline does improve the image
considerably (in my opinion, also).

Sadly, the tree had expired some time ago and was being laid to
rest.

Fletcher Jernigan