Re: Gallery Impressions + my photos tech stuuf

From: Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca>

Kostas Papakotas (rockin' socks) - Now that's psychedelic man. I can see this printed about 8 feet high hanging on my wall with giant translucent daisies and beads hanging from the ceiling. Whenever I see things like this, it brings back fond memories of my childhood. I love the extreme angle of the floor. Its like a fight scene in the '60s TV series 'Batman'. Thanks for displaying this one Kostas.

now this call for a little background insight....

well Anastasia 9that is the name of he girl)is indeed a colorful one.
her everyday dressing style is a cross between hippie and culture/artist style. hence the actuallu missmatched shoes and shocks.
since the concert ook place withinn the greek maardi-grass time, she and the band wore sort of costume eccesories..some were cowboy hats, but she opted for a theatrical makeup, and a indian style headband with matching three stranded wovem fake hair to go
(now how is that thing called?)

so it came natural to take the shot, and i opted for my favorite tilted frame style...

BTW film was a outdated! fuji press 800, lens was the Makinon 80-200 one, maybe all the way to 200mm, and a f/8 aperture...
that lens does not seizes to amaze me ...the detail i could pick up even at 200mm was staggering! more tahn i can put in film

oh by thew way...
I can see this printed about 8 feet high hanging on my wall with giant >translucent daisies and beads hanging from the ceiling. Whenever I >see
well if i send you a 1200dpi scan, will you make it yourself?

thanks for reviewing, kostas