Re: Review 03-15-03

Thanks for the comments Em--your take on Haymarket is interesting--different from my own since I lived in the North End for quite a few years and passed through Haymarket regularly.  I'm not considering selling pix such as this at this time--though I'm thinking about it.

regards,

joseph

Do you Yahoo!?