Re: Thoughts on the PF members' exhibits 03-01-03

I'm embarrassed! I hadn't noticed the dust until you mentioned it. I should have cleaned it up. You're correct about the cropping too. That's why you're a professional and I'm an amateur!

The hills will be golden this summer but first they'll be covered with wild flowers.

Thanks for the advice.

Roger

Roger Eichhorn - Hills in Late Afternoon
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery/eichhorn.html

the golden rolling hills of California - at that brief moment when they're not quite golden. I think I would have cropped out as much of the sky as possible and taken all but a medium line of the brown stripe across the foreground out as well - a sort of panoramic view of those famous hills. Interesting how the ploughed field can look like a highway railing under superficial scrutiny. I'm bothered also by the hair and other dust in the sky.
--
 R. Eichhorn