Re: Thoughts on the PF members' exhibits 03-01-03

At 08:51 PM 3/2/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Rob Miracle - Glove Save  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery/miracle.html
Rob does it again, front light or no, black puck or no. Do you guys know how fast those damn little round blobs travel?!!!

Was this shot 6 of the 6fps on your digital, Rob? And just how young are your eyes, man? Panning and zooming at the same time, hey?
Actually it was the first frame of a 3 shot burst at 5 fps.

Shooting hockey wears you out. I was hand holding my 300/2.8 with a D1H attached for a 3 hour hockey game.

My eyes? 41 and tired.

Thanks for the comments everyone!
Rob

--