Re: Gallery X, Eastside Raceway

John,
I found your essay to be compelling.

I feel you captured the essence of the races.

I think there would be a market for your shots as I have been aware of a
resurgence of interest in drag racing.

In northern California where I reside there is a tremendous amount of racing
amongst teens who drive souped up imports. The local police, in order to
keep control of the growing races now actually sponsor and PARTICIPATE. Now
kids can really see if they could outrun a cop without getting into trouble.

Good job.

Scot