Re: Gallery X, Eastside Raceway

Hi John,

I have no interest at all in drag racing but I greatly enjoyed looking at this set of images. I particularly like those that capture the emotions of the crowd such as image # 5. For what it is worth, I think images 2, 3, 5, 8, and 10 are the strongest images and that, perhaps, numbers 9 and 11 are the weakest (relatively speaking). They ALL appear to be very well printed--not a compliment that I hand out lightly. Good work.