Re: PF Gallery review 1/1/03

Le 2.2.2003 23:01, « Joe Miller » <jmmiller@poka.com> a écrit :

> *Lausanne, Palais Rumine* Christiane Roh
>
> What a fun image!  It is not so much the reaction of the lady in the
> blue sweater as the total lack of reaction from the rest.  Good work.

Hi Joe,

Many thanks for doing a review, I appreciate. The animals aren't living one
they are stuffed and set in a show window, which is part of a little coffee
shop at the zoological museum. The lighting is such that they seems to be
living ones, however.  I don¹t' know whether that little deception comes
through the picture, or whether people things they are still living animals
? Anyway : their almost living appearance in an odd context is what
triggered me to take that picture. Although it hasn't much content other
than being funny.

Thanks for sharing your comments on the gallery with the list.

--
Christiane