Re: PF members' exhibits Feb. 01, 2003

Most humble comments on this week's gallery:

Peeter Vissak - Allegory  --  This is totally nuts...!  -:))

Fletcher Jernigan -  (Untitled)  --  Zen.  I like it.

D.L. Shipman -  (Untitled)  --  Zen (2).  I like it.

Christiane Roh - Lausanne, Palais Rumine  --  Absolutely hilarious!  (Is
this the new trend: slow motion decisive moment...?  -:))

John Palcewski - Thanatopsis I  --  Sombre.

Karen Habbestad - pressure  -- Nice but why "pressure"?

Morley Roberts - Haunted?  --  Good composition on an old theme.

Emily L. Ferguson - Massasoit  --  A beauty!  I love the deep blue glow
on Chief Massasoit figure and the way it plays against the warm colors
in the back.

Dan Mitchell - Owl  --  Better keep an eye on him...  (Aren't these guys
supposed to sleep during the day?)  ..-;)

jIMMY Harris - Hickory Nut Tree  - Early morning fog on South Texas
pasture  --  And a bit of color manipulation?

Steven Ross - Kessock Bridge  --  I like the composition.

Christopher Strevens - AAAAHR!  --  ...??  aaaahr! ...??

Best regards,

Guy