RE: PF member's exhibits on Jan 11, 2003

Re PF member's exhibits on Jan 11, 2003

The PhotoForum member's gallery/exhibit space was updated 01-11-03. Authors
with work now on display at http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

               Christiane Roh - Market day, Place de la Palud

Nice Street Photo showing Capitalism in action!

               David Small - Salute

I take my hat off to you!  You must have been high yourself

               Jeff Spirer - Sacrifice

Nice abstract image - possibly of old paint.

               Peeter Vissak -

Looks a bit cold but nice shot, we don't get this in England.

			Ernst-Ulrich Schafer

I hope you made it - or did you just drive past!

               Greg Fraser - Coffee House</td>

I take pictures like this sometimes, but this is nice for monochrome and
shows good detail.

               King/Arthur - In/Out/Beside

Looks a bit messy - like the strange title.

               Alan Zinn - Greeters, Toronto

That is a very special image with that special camera.  Doubt if it goes in
your pocket.  Not a snapshot.

               Christopher Strevens - Waiting for the Bus

Actually he was smoking.  He then got on the same bus that I was waiting
for....

               Emily L. Ferguson - Sculpting the ice

I can see the ice, the pick and the coloured coat but not any sign of a
face.  A record shot but not very clear.   Did you sell it?

               Andrew Davidhazy - Figure

Not over-impressed by this image she looks uncomfortable.  Do you use any
special techniques to get the lady to go naked?  One college I was at said
they used hypnotism.  Some of our UK colleges get their models from ladies
who have committed minor offences such as shoplifting and are doing
community service.  I understand hypnosis is used there too.  Any comments?

Chris
mailto:nimbo@ukonline.co.uk
http://www.chrissdomain.com