RE: PF member's exhibits on Jan 11, 2003

At 06:34 AM 01/18/2003 +0000, you wrote:
               Andrew Davidhazy - Figure

Not over-impressed by this image she looks uncomfortable.  Do you use any
special techniques to get the lady to go naked?  One college I was at said
they used hypnotism.  Some of our UK colleges get their models from ladies
who have committed minor offences such as shoplifting and are doing
community service.  I understand hypnosis is used there too.  Any comments?

Chris
mailto:nimbo@ukonline.co.uk
http://www.chrissdomain.com
Any comments... Uhm.. you're kidding right? Please tell us you're kidding.

All my models - every single one - when posing nude have done so without any coercion what-so-ever. They pose willingly, and sometimes even with a bit of enthusiasm because of the project we're working on.

Dave
www.dtphoto.com (not a single hypnotized model here..)