Re: My Photo Web Site

At 19:55 12/9/2002, Jeff wrote:

 If a "photo" web site asks for money, I assume it's because the images
would be considered pornographic by some segment of the population.

 Jeff Spirer

----------------------

Okay, Jeff, I stand corrected.

Just a first name, a plain brown wrapper Web page, a small cover charge to
get in, NO hints as to what you will find inside . . .

That's brilliant!!!

I just had to get my mind properly oriented.

So my guess now is that this will be a very successful marketing scheme.
Chris just has to get the word out to enough of the right kind of people.
Congratulations, Chris. Let us know how your site makes out.

If anyone on the PhotoForum does go into the site to discover the hidden
images beyond the first page, please let the rest of us know what is there.

Oh, one other downside to this type of marketing ploy: even if someone likes
what they find inside, why would they not rip off all the images they found
there? After all, they paid for them.

rand