RE: My Photo Web Site

Chris,
  Napster went broke as soon as folks had to pay for copyrighted music.  If
that is any guide, good luck with your endeavor.
  On the positive side, AOL is expanding its self-generated content to
promote membership in an effort to differentiate themselves from other news
sources much the way newspapers do.  However, there members are already
paying a monthly subscription fee and therefore get the content for "free."
So, again good luck.
  One last question--you're wanting me to pay $5 and don't even include your
whole name?
Dave Buyens