From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu [mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of Ernst-Ulrich Schafer
Sent: 10 December 2002 02:57
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Spam Alert: Re: My Photo Web Site

Chris,  No offense, but excuse me!!!  You want to charge to visit your web site, I think not.  Even if your name was Micheal Kenna, I'd have a hard time paying to visit the site.
Now wanting some of his work in my collection is another story.

I myself have a website in the works, but it's a marketing tool to get folks to see what I'm doing, hire me for their needs and then pay me for more photographs.  Doubt if anyone would visit if I also asked them to pay for the visit.  Now I do charge my brides a retainer fee for me putting them on my calendar, which does not apply to their coverages and or prints, albums, etc.  but then that's a horse of another color.

Best to ya, Ernst