RE: My Photo Web Site

Jeff,
  Exactly.  What I was trying to say is that the expectation of getting
something for free is well established, even to the point where copyright
laws are broken.  Looking back at my response, I probably didn't do a very
good job of it, though.
  When I put an image on a web site, I assume that folks may be keeping a
copy of it.  In a way, they are downloading copyrighted material just like
Napster.  Note that I am not giving permission and I still would be upset to
see someone using the image for profit or self-promotion.
Dave