Re: Gallery review Dec. 1

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Davis" <ydavis@hkg.odn.ne.jp>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 4:12 PM
Subject: Gallery review Dec. 1

Just a thought.  I think there is something good in each photograph (for
starters - the photographer got up, went out, saw something they liked or
that interested them, took a photograph and posted it at the PhotoForum
gallery).  I also feel that pointing out what is good about something is
just as important as pointing out what is bad.

Marilyn

> Ok, some rather pathetic comments so far on this week's gallery, so here's
my view on this photos. No bullshit, just my true feelings. While it appears
many here seem to feel they have to find something good about each photo, I
feel no such need.