RE: Gallery review Dec. 1

Perhaps you're looking for a more hardcore list. Maybe one composed primarily of long term penal institution residents. I'm sure they wouldn't mince words although they might mince your spleen if you gave them a bad review and they got out on parole. But then again even if they did slice you up, at least their actions wouldn't be covered in butter unless of course they cut you up with a freshly used butter knife ......

Well, I digress. I enjoyed all the reviews so far this week and the reviews I've read in past weeks. I have room in my mind for all the opinions expressed by those who take the time and effort to express them.

Greg Fraser