Re: Digital VS real photography

Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca> writes:

> [...]

Kodak DCS 14n: 14 megapixels.  (not yet available).  Takes Nikon
lenses.  List price announced as $4k, which is a lot of money, but
compared to top-end digital bodies 2 years ago seems practically
nothing.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b@dd-b.net  /  http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/
 John Dyer-Bennet 1915-2002 Memorial Site http://john.dyer-bennet.net