RE: Digital VS real photography

NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! What? How many pixels? I can really do that?

> I find if I close my office shutters to
> darken the room
> while working in Photoshop, I get more of that cloistered
> 'darkroom' feeling
> and I feel less guilty about not doing my photography the 'real' way.

You may be right about the darkroom feeling. When I was about 10 years old my brother went off to university and left me his darkroom to use for about a year until we moved. But when I recently began developing film the smell of fixer brought back warm, fuzzy feelings. Perhaps its the darkwomb that I missed and would miss the most were Satan to get his hooks into me and drag me screaming to the Epson store.

Greg