From: "Gregory Fraser" <Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 1:08 PM
Subject: RE: Digital VS real photography

my brother went off to university and left me his darkroom to use for about
a year until we moved. But when I recently began developing film the smell
of fixer brought back warm, fuzzy feelings. Perhaps its the darkwomb that I
missed and would miss the most were Satan to get his hooks into me and drag
me screaming to the Epson store.