Re: Digital VS real photography

Ok..so where are we digital or traditional. ( man, I hate these kinds of
discussions, but here goes) Traditional for B&W/fun ??  Digital for color ??
Gosh, I'd say whatever clicks your BIC. Yes, digital is easier?? and more
convenient. And... B&W..owww the smell of those chemicals (yes, I know it
affects some, so bear with me, I'm not insensitive to your plight ). Maybe the
smell of acetic acid and the fixer stains on the wall have me in their grip. I
personally like darkroom work. I seem to be more creative there. No, I'm not
knocking digital, for they both have their purposes, both + and -. I'm used to
darkroom work. With digital, however, I'm just a raw beginner. I'm going to
learn digital because I don't know how to do it well and that gives a new
opportunity for learning. Now there is the real fun.

Bill Ellis
wb9cac@attbi.com