Global Health Council's Photography Contest - ANNOUNCEMENT FYI

In my area United Way called on the pros for help.
We held a one day shoot event.

Each of us was assigned an "institution", a United Way agency
that services our county.

What a blast, we all met for breakfast and then headed out
on our fun shoots.

There are many opportunities to shoot for non-profit
agency's right in my own area.

For those of you interested in payment for these services-
you won't get comfortable money.   May get film and
proofing expenses covered only.
But the possible covers of literature & posters featuring your
photo will reap rewards.
Choose your non-profit wisely,  just please choose one!

-Bobbie Blazy