Re: Gallery Review (PF Exhibit 26/10/02)

At 2:15 AM +0100 11/2/02, Christiane Roh wrote:
>that the first week I had the D60 and looked for the settings : it was shot
>with the zoom at 40mm (equivalent to 64mm for a 35mm) and at F4 (the widest
>I could); I was very near of the children (between 2-3 meters) while the
>globes and add panels were much further. I'm surprised to have got such a
>long DOF.. I'm not disturbed by the other people, because they fall not too
>bad between the children, creating the street context.

Hmm.  I guess you could try a lower ISO to get less DOF if it's doing
that at f4?  I think you can set the ISO with that camera, no?  Seems
like there might have been enough light to get the scene hand holding
at 50 ISO or maybe even 25?
--
Emily L. Ferguson
elf@cape.com  508-563-6822