Re: Reviews now other photo

Bob Talbot wrote:

> That picture is MUCH better than the one in the gallery and would have
> had effect without explanation.
> If the woman + child was really pure serendipity then you really were
> a lucky chap.

Yes, lucky indeed. The original photo is about twice larger, but I cropped
it to give emphasis on the mother and child. Even now I cannot recall
seeing them among the audience. It was so crowded and I was only about
three meters away from the huge, blasting speakers. Very intense situation.
:)

Thanks for your comment, Bob.

Elson
--