Reviews

It's been a while since I've reviewed the gallery, but I'll give it a try this morning.

jIMMY Harris
The Cormorant Club:  I like the sense of humor displayed in the title/photograph, probably because my husband and his buddies meet every morning at the donut shop to solve the world's problems and this photo reminds me of them.  If the bird in the lower half, center of the photo would have been a little more to the left or right, he'd be easier to see.  I think this photograph has a nice design to it.

Christopher Strevens
Shopping:  This photograph holds a lot of messages for me.  The empty space (brick walkway, really) says something about shopping habits.  Some shop to fill an empty space in their lives.  The blurred legs and feet also say (to me) shopping doesnt take much thinking - it's kind of a placebo for something going on in other areas of our lives.  I space out in front of the television - others space out by going shopping.

Elson T. Elizaga
Not having a title or description, this photograph leaves the mind plenty of space to imagine what's happening.  It's hard to tell.  The faces of the people in the crowd aren't showing anger, but there are men in uniforms, a fence and some in the crowd are holding sticks.  Would I want to be in this crowd.  Nope.

King/Arthur
Homeward Bound:  Very nice photograph.  I like the brown tones.  Although the subject is alone, the image doesn't feel sad.  He or she is "Homeward Bound" and probably happy.  This image has a very nice feel to it.

Dan Reeves
The Snowbirds:  A "flying" flag.  Red, white and blue with "stars" in the upper, lefthand corner.  Great shot.

Emily L. Ferguson
Reciprocity Failure - desatted:  Cold stone with a gray sky - but, then a warm, glowing light comes into view indicating warmth and safety are near.  I imagine that's just how a sailor feels when they see a lighthouse getting closer.  I like the texture in the walls of the lighthouse.

I have to stop for now.  Someone is waiting for the computer.  I'll do the other gallery images shortly.

Marilyn Dalrymple