Re: a bitchin I go again..

At 12:56 AM 10/1/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>So, you say that if I let the Fuji lab process the film, they will scan
>it and make the prints available for viewing by all these jerks and even
>let them order any prints they want and deal with paying and picking
>them up and everything? JEEZUS! I am in there. Heck, even the distant
>grandmas and grandma, aunts and uncles can get pictures of little Tommy
>if they want. No way I want to deal with that.

I believe that service is for your use only.   The pages should be password
protected, or at least only you know the URL to it.  For those parents to
find it, would require you giving them access.   In the non-profit "lets
kill all the pros trying to make a living" mode of giving your photography
away, you probably wouldn't care that the parents are ordering stuff since
your not charging them fair market price any way.   Be happy with the pics
of your kid and go on with it.

Now if your a greedy capitalistic scum dog like me, I'm going to make my
millions off of this.  I wouldn't use Fuji's site.  I would just have them
scan it to a CD and then I would upload it to Photoreflect.com where I set
the prices on the prints and I get paid for what sells, then give the
parents the URL to that site.    Seems that paying for ones home, food and
gas is profiteering to some.

Go figure.

The point is you are not being made to use these things.   Choose wisely.

Rob
--
Rob Miracle
Photographic Miracles