How to leave PhotoForum - Instructions from HQ

> I need to log off this listserv, but cannot remember the address, can
> anyone help?

Tim and others:

    1. In a message addressed to:    LISTSERV@listserver.isc.rit.edu
    2. Subject: this line is unimportant
    3. Send a very brief, one line, message consisting of the following:

       SIGNOFF PhotoForum

from the address you originally signed up from. If you have difficulties
contact me and I will gladly lend assistance.

regards,

Andrew Davidhazy, andpph@rit.edu - PhotoForum on the Internet since 1993