Print Exchange II, (short version).

  Dear Fellow PF'ers ---

 I have received several off-list requests to post the PE-II
 rules up again...

   * To keep things manageable, the exchanges will be broken up
    into circles of ten members each. Once a circle has ten (10)
    members, it will be closed off, and another one opened.

   * Each participant is allowed on a maximum of two circles.

   * The medium of exchange will be via postcard ONLY. This means B&W
    prints made on postcard papers, computer prints, or color
    neg/Chromogenic prints put on postcard backing.
    PLEASE do not send archival, fine art prints !
    ******
                 I want this to be simple.

   * The time deadline will be 30 (thirty) earth-days.

   * To join a circle, please reply directly and privately to me
     now at: sfunp@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us

   *  Please include the name and snail-mail address you want your
     prints to go to.

   * Once the circles are complete and closed, I will send e-mail to
     all the members of that circle, with the list of participants
     and their snail-mail addresses. When the signing-in period ends,
     (which will be announced to all participants ON LIST) there is a
     30-day deadline to get the prints to the other members.

                        --- Luis