(Long Version)Print Exchange II (PE-II) Opens

                THE PRINT EXCHANGE II IS OPEN
                **************************

   Dear Fellow PF'ers ---
                         After the success of the PE-I, made possible
   by your participation and fabulous postcards, a PE-II was inevitable.
   As with PE-I, the idea is for the participants to end up with prints
   from each other, reviews would be welcome, and after Roger's
   suggestions from the PE-I, a website -- courtesy of John Lee --
   will show all the postcard images so that everyone can see them.

   There is no committee involved. The buck starts and stops here.

   There is no contest. No competition. Only a friendly way to share
   physical prints in the form of postcards.

  * To keep things manageable, the exchanges will be broken up
   into circles of ten members each. Once a circle has ten (10)
   members, it will be closed off, and another one opened.

  * Each participant is allowed on a maximum of two circles.

  * The medium of exchange will be via postcard ONLY. This means B&W
   prints made on postcard papers, computer prints, or color
   neg/Chromogenic prints put on postcard backing. These are available at
   most photo stores. I encourage every sender to send greetings and some
   comment on the image on the other side. PLEASE do not send
   archival, fine art prints !             ******

                I want this to be simple.

  * Projected costs: Drugstore color prints can be had for less
   than .45 U$D, each postcard back runs about .35, and then
   there is postage, so the cost for each circle one belongs to
   will run about $10.00 for US members, more for those overseas.

  * Anyone who fails to fulfil their exchanges will be dropped
   from any other future exchanges, unless all of the circle
   members who were shorted unanimously vote to let that person
   participate again.

  * If there's too many circles for me to handle, I may appoint
   a circle leader(s) to assist.

  * The time deadline will be 30 (thirty) earth-days.

  * To join a circle, please reply directly and privately to me
    now at: sfunp@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us

  *  Please include the name and snail-mail address you want your
    prints to go to.

  * Once the circles are complete and closed, I will send e-mail to
    all the members of that circle, with the list of participants
    and their snail-mail addresses. From that day, there is a 30-day
    deadline to get the prints to the other members.

                       --- Luis