Canon Printer

Greetings All,

          .......I've been contemplating getting a new printer to
replace my old venerable Epson Stylus Color 800. My need is to print
up to 11x14 and I'm wondering if anyone on the list has any
experience around the Canon S9000. I've read several reviews, most of
them glowing, a few tepid. Since there's really no way to ascertain
the pedigree of the glowing reviewers, I would put more faith in
comments from folks on the list. I must say I bought a Canon S630 for
my wife's PC and ran off a 5x7 of a scanned print of my
granddaughter. I was absolutely amazed at the color fidelity and
sharpness of the Canon print compared to the original. This is
basically why I'm considering the Canon. Any input from any
listmember would be deeply appreciated. BTW, my platform is a Mac G3,
OS 8.6 with 256mb RAM running at 450Mhz. Thanks in advance.

Jim
Baja Oregon