ink, paper longevity

"It varies by paper type. PGPP has a 90-100 year life with the new pig inks
although the mattes paper have a much shorter life than with the previous
ink
set."

Ok, my question is, how can we possibly know this with certainty??  I don't
know that I would trust wedding photos to this.....the technology just
hasn't been around long enough to know for certain.

Angi