Re: Powerfull flash

I couldn't find the flashes, only an AC adapter cord. They must be at my
other studio which I won't get to until late August. But now that I think
about it there were three position automatics (choice of three different
stops over greater and greater  distances) and not a fractional units like my
current studio flashes which is what you are looking for.