Re:Re: Powerfull flash

  Luis,

  Let me describe two of the most problematic ambients I visited ...
remember I have to shot the dog, its owner and all the living room:

  - Rectangular room (4 meters by 3 meters by 2.5 meters)with just a
relative small glass door (1.5 meters by 2 meters) and dark wood forniture
and light brown painted walls;

  - Square room (3 meters by 3 meters by 3.5 meters) with no windows but a
large skylight partially obstruted by ivy, white patterned walls, dark green
and black furniture;

  Got the problem Iīll face???

  Thanks,

  Charles