Ouch.

Last night in the shower I accidentally shoved my toothbrush into the
wrong orifice and with the pain came an idea or rather an adaptation of
an idea. I believe it was Bobert who suggested at one time having PF
members photograph a common object such as an iron. I remember there
being some agreement to this but as far as I can tell the project did
not come to be perhaps because it was over-shadowed by its cousin the
PTC project.
So anyway I was thinking that shooting an iron might not tell people
very much about the photographer as a person. But what if we had an
intangible subject like 'failure' or 'respect'? I would think that kind
of an image would show the photographer's personality.

I also looked at Christianne's portrait in the gallery and another thing
occurred to me. I would have known that was Christianne's portrait even
if her name was not on it. I would have enjoyed it if there had been no
names to the portraits in the gallery and members would have had a week
to match up names to portraits and win huge prizes. So I thought
wouldn't it be fun to shoot, say 'pride' then post the images and try to
match up the photographers to the images with giant, colossal prizes?

After that I reinserted the toothbrush.

Greg Fraser
http://www.geocities.com/fraserg1962