RE: 4 "new" gallery exhibitors!

The caption was OK ... I guess without the caption the photograph would be
about something else in my mind. In any case, since it was about fans
celebrating it just seemed to me that the sense of celebration was not quite
coming through in that particular image. There were in fact few people in the
photograph ... mostly I could see blurred taillights. I think my brief comment
was simply to say that the I expected to see "celebration" and mostly what I
saw in the photo was an average street scene.

Andy