oh, oh ... forgot Costas!

Amazing ... forgot Kostas's photo of the two young ladies.
Nice environmental photograph and probably tells much about
all the fun y'all had together as youngsters many years ago.
I find cropping somewhat weird. A vertical photo for what is
mostly a horizontal event. The girl on the left, looking out
to the left at who knows what is somewhat disconerting to me

well, asta,
andy