RE: 4 "new" gallery exhibitors!

Well if the viewer does not understand the title of an image (or the image
itself for that matter) does that mean the title is no good or does it mean
the viewer just doesn't get it? I suppose that depends on the level of fame
achieved by the photographer. I don't think the relationship between image
and title need be a direct, obvious relationship and besides its your photo
to call what you like. You have the power so exercise your rights. Don't
give up the one tiny shred of power in my life that .... did I say 'my'
life? I meant 'your' life. Oh, gotta go. The wife wants me to paint her toe
nails before I make dinner.

Greg Fraser
http://www.geocities.com/fraserg1962