Re: Ouch.

Le 23.7.2002 17:24, « Greg Fraser » <Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca> a écrit :

> I also looked at Christianne's portrait in the gallery and another thing
> occurred to me. I would have known that was Christianne's portrait even
> if her name was not on it.

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your attention.. Now that's interesting, because I was thinking
that this heavy iron work in the background wasn't really suited to what
I'm, at least not to the kind of architecture I favor.. Also, as far as
recognizing a style, you have probably one of the most characteristic in the
PF gallery and a great unity of subject; oppositely, I've always thought
that I was shooting casually, this and that, without any special focus of
attention, with different cameras/lens/medias. So to sum up, I'd be glad if
you could come up with one or two characteristics that my pictures have in
common and which makes them recognizable.

Oh.. But you surprised me with your self-portrait.. At least more than if
you had sent a close up of your hand, or of your foot line.. It gave us all
the occasion to realize that you were photographing whole subjects as well
as abstracts parts of them.

Good night, err.. Or good afternoon..
--
Christiane