XP2 in D-76

Coleagues,

A while back I screwed up and developed some Ilford XP2 in a batch of HP5
using my normal split D-76 developer. To my surprise it turned out just
fine. I have since been processing it with the rest of my b/w negs. I
haven't made any strenuous tests but near as I can tell it's as good as C-41
processing. Beats paying $4 a roll.  Have a look at a recent result:
http://www.panoramacamera.us/2450test6.html

The negative has mucho latitude of a screamingly bright day.

AZ - the dip in serendipity,

Maker of Lookaround panoramic camera.
http://www.panoramacamera.us
         or