Re: Nikon flash

Greetings, Charles.

In a nutshell:

SB-24 does not support the 3D matrix flash metering
SB-26 probably the best AF speedlight Nikon made
SB-28 gained a little power, dropped the slave mode, has annoying spongy
buttons and some weird controls:  to change ISO setting, you have to
remember to press the "zoom" and "on/off" button simultaneously when turning
it on...

hideki