Re: Read the NY Times Article.....Was ...Do the....

At 7:33 PM +1000 7/9/02, andrew fildes wrote:
>As I have no wish to register my personal details with the NY Times
>so that I can get bombarded with irrelevant offers and items of
>little interest from a foreign news organisation, I have no idea what
>the hell this is all about. Perhaps someone could post the article?
>AndrewF

That would constitute copyright infringment, which is why best
internet practice is to post the link.

I receive 65-90 pieces of spam every day.  My ISP filters it out so I
can actually see the count and salvage the 1-3 real pieces of mail
from among the spam.  The spam comes predominantly from yahoo,
secondarily from servers in Korea and Roumania, according to the
addresses.

None of it comes from the NYT.
--
Emily L. Ferguson