Re: Read the NY Times Article.....Was ...Do the....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Feinberg" <donf@cybernex.net>

> Can I make a real strong suggestion that this thread STOP RIGHT NOW???
>
> Thank you...
>
> Don Feinberg
> donf@cybernex.net
> Vocatus atque non vocatus, deus aderit...

Hi, Don........did you read the article?  It lists many master photographers
and their contributions to photography as we know it today.
To list just a few: Alfred Stieglitz, Paul Strand, Man Ray, El Lissitzky,
Laszlo Moholy-Nagy, André Kertesz, Brassaï, Erich Saloman, Martin Munkasci,
Robert Capa, Alfred Eisenstaedt, Lisette Model, Helen Levitt, Weegee, Aaron
Siskind, Margaret Bourke-White, Irving Penn, Richard Avedon, Arnold Newman,
Robert Frank, William Klein, Elliott Erwitt, Winogrand, Diane Arbus, Lee
Friedlander, Annie Liebovitz, Mary Ellen Mark, Joel Meyerowitz and Nan
Goldin.

Cheers!
Colette