RE: Homage to Eggleston

I don't really notice the house much and I don't see a real contrast between
the wide blue stripe and the yellow house. I do very much notice the
contrast between the blue and orange/yellow stripes on the street and the
subject to me is the intersection of the streets and that patch of grass
bottom right that bothers me (surely the photographer intended it to be
there but why?). The house appears almost neutral in color and more obscured
than not by foliage.

The 'point' of most art eludes me though and no doubt the significance of
the house does also. I suppose my conciousness just transcends the
significance of the physical plane.

Greg Fraser