oh no, another copyright question

Hello everyone!

     I just spent the weekend shooting a local horse show..great fun! I took
the pictures on Sat, then came back Sun with the 4 x 6 prints for sale then
order forms for enlargements. Sold most of the 4 x 6's..here is my question,
one customer was looking at the photo of her horse and commented that it was
a really good picture of her horse and she might use it for her
website....could she take it somewhere and have herself cropped out of the
photo?  I told her no, that the photos were copyrighted as marked on the
back, and that she could not get them copied anywhere without my permission,
and handed her an order form/price list.  Her friend steps in and says "I
can just scan it and crop it for you on my computer." She agrees this is a
great idea and they move along.....my question is this, the purpose of her
website is to sell her horse.  Does this constitute "personal use"?  It is
certainly not something I would have the $ to pursue as far as enforcing,
just wanting to know how to respond next time.  Thanks,

Angi Turnpaugh
"What if...the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?"