Re: Reverse process paper negatives (was Re: Gallery Impressions)

> neat ... sort of like the Polaroid cameras other than the ones that use
peel
> apart products - like the SX-70 if you remember that far back!  :)

sure can!  I sold the last one I owned not too many weeks back - it was a
sad parting, but the new owners looked pleased and swore they'd give it a
good home.

that really was a marvelous piece of engineering (maybe I should base mine
on it!)