Re: Gallery Impressions for 17 July 2002

Guy writes:
> I'm into paper negatives these days and I've just completed a 20x24
> pinhole box which I'm using with B&W paper.  It creates strange worlds
> where the skies are deep black and where the landscape is glowing from
> within.  I think I'll keep them as negatives.  They look even greater
> when lit from behind with a light box.

Have you ever feel the desire to reverse process the B&W negs to produce
positives Guy?  The formulae is quite simple -

expose, develop, bleach in a sulphuric acid (0.5%) potassium
bichromate(0.5%) solution, wash with a 10% sodium sulphite solution (silver
solvent) , wash, fog then redevelop.

karl