RE: Found Film ...

Actually Bob I do see your point and please forgive me if my response
offended you. The recent deluge of copyright postings bored me to death. I
understand that copyrights are very important to those who make their living
in photography and I was careful not to make any irreverent comments on
that. (I left that to Collette.) And I wouldn't have said anything about
this either except that instigator Bobert started it all and well I suppose
I just as addicted to smartassism as he is! He's a witch! Burn him! Burn
him!

Greg