Re: Found Film ...

Greggie was inspired to chat on PF.............
> Actually Bob I do see your point and please forgive me if my response
> offended you. The recent deluge of copyright postings bored me to death. I
> understand that copyrights are very important to those who make their
living
> in photography and I was careful not to make any irreverent comments on
> that. (I left that to Collette.) And I wouldn't have said anything about
> this either except that instigator Bobert started it all and well I
suppose
> I just as addicted to smartassism as he is! He's a witch! Burn him! Burn
> him!
>
> Greg

In good time, Greg!  First we need to process his film and copyright it
under your name, send it to Alan and he will reserve copyright for his
future heirs.  In the meantime, Luis will come up with another successful PF
project........and well,..........Karl....there's no accounting for what
that boy does!  :)

Cheers!
Colette