Re: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4

On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 10:51 PM ldh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<ldh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK... I thought that track had been abandoned as per Julien's last message. Anyways, I'll be patient!

I just happened to have both standard installer and locally compiled
versions available, so I could confirm that I reproduced the problem
at least with the standard installer.  Note that my message also said
" if default build on windows has NLS included".  After looking a bit
more into the Windows build system, I confirm that NLS isn't included
by default so this is not the problem, as Andrew said.

After installing gettext and a few other dependencies, adapting
config.pl I wish I could also confirm being able to reproduce the
problem on my build, but apparently I'm missing something as I can't
get any modification in config.pl have any effect.  I'm not gonna
waste more time on that since Andrew is already in the middle of the
investigation.