When is 0.75? [was Re: Build errors (again)]

Wil Cooley wrote:
> How long do you expect it'll be before 0.75 is released?  I don't want
> to do any unnecessary updates for a couple of weeks, and this isn't
> essential.

I'm sort of trying to keep to a once a month schedule. There are
actually some backwardly incompatible changes in the 0.75 code, so I'd
be happy for folk to give them a test drive so we can resolve any
resolvable issues.

Unless something comes up, I expect to release 0.75 about this time next
week.

Cheers

Andrew

FWIW, here is the current top of trunk CHANGELOG:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/Linux-PAM/CHANGELOG?rev=1.52&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&cvsroot=pam&only_with_tag=HEAD